section 21 expired and now filling the court forms

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 section 21 expired and now filling the court forms
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
bini
270 Posts
24 Thanks

The section 21 i served is expired yesterday, now filling court forms. I did ring helpdesk as the tenant is still in there and not paid rent either.When i rang i forgot to add that i have a guarantor for that property. so is it worth trying to ask for a rent from a guarantor. and as tenant has applied for a council property, she has assigned council officer for her case. is it worth letting the council officer to know about this.

I havent phoned her about the rent. Few months ago, she complained to that council office that our workman gas engineer went without writing her a letter, but took consent on the door. so i really dont want to turn up on the door and asked for a rent. but i feel i have to do something about it till i get possession.

please advise

Thanks

Bini

29/09/2016 11:08 - Report - Thank this member

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Property Six Pack (Gas Elec)