Request for possession order

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Request for possession order
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
B12khu
17 Posts
0 Thanks

I recently sent the N5B form to the courts, and just over 2 weeks ago I received the copies of papers along with the N206A form with the tear off slip). 15 days have now elapsed since the date it said the defendant was served, and I have heard nothing to suggest they have filed a defense. I now wish to return the tear off slip to the court. Claimant and Defendant names, plus Claim number, have already been pre-populated on the form. I have signed and dated it. I just want to clarify whether I am meant to tick the relevant statement(s or delete the non-relevant ones. I wish to ask the court to order the defendant to give possession of the property. Therefore, out of the 3 lines of text underneath 'To the court'... do I simply delete the third line and text in the second line [and to pay my cost] ?

12/10/2016 14:55

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband