HELP NEEDED WITH BRITISH GAS!

You are here : Member Forums Campaigning and Policy HELP NEEDED WITH BRITISH GAS!
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
4 Posts
0 Thanks
Hi. I bought a property at the end of April last year. The meters were read and final accounts orgainised, as I was swapping to another supplier. At the start of this year, I've received a bill for the property relating to a period when no-one was occupying the property as it was being renovated - the bill is for pennies short of 900.00. The bill refers to an estimated figure, but does seem to equate to a real time reading...but it's impossible to have run this up?
How can I convince BG that I simply have not used this amount of electricity, and everything was settled way beack in April?
Do you have a liaison service, or an arbitration service you can offer as BG bless 'em are threatening to send in the ballifs!?
How do I get this situation looked at 'locally', i.e. where I can talk to someone who isn't hiding behind policy in some call-centre and who really isn't interested in hearing my side of the problem?
20/02/2007 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions