Open rent inquiry

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Open rent inquiry
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
bini
326 Posts
34 Thanks

Hi I advertised the property through open rent and it's a first experience, normally do credit checks by myself and check 6 months worth bank statements and pay slips , landlord ref , employers ref etc but with open rent t & c I can't charge them for credit ref but can I ask for those documents?

It's a couple , both working, earning 3 times higher than the rent , renting a room at the min , lady has 3 kids but as she doesn't have a place for the kids , her ex boyfriend father of the children looking after them. But will move into this property eventually. Women said she has no ccj but has a payment plan , does that mean it's a ccj ? Any thoughts , my feeling is - I think they are descent , I got good vibes from them.

I had other two viewings done but waste of time so not going to deep

If above one don't go well then I still have another couple interested but they have to give one month's notice to their landlord so bit of waiting game but can wait. But this couple's income is as not as high as my first preference - but both descent couple.

Any thoughts on above please !

Thanks

Bini

This member has been thanked by 1 member for this post.
23/10/2016 19:45

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband