Empty Room for over 3 months

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Empty Room for over 3 months
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
Marie Benn
40 Posts
1 Thanks

Hi everyone.

I have one student in her final year and two working professionals in my property at the moment. The problem is I have another nicely decorated double room still available and has been empty for about 3 months now. I am advertising on SpareRoom only and have had a few enquiries and some viewings. I have put pictures up and even a picture of the nice big kitchen to try and entice interest. My ad with SpareRoom expires at the end of the month. Could anyone recommend another good advertising site I could use please. SpareRoom is charging me £23 per month, but enquiries about the room are dwindling. I include all bills, WiFi and a weekly cleaner in with the rent and as the rooms are rented out individually, I am responsible for the council tax.

The house is in Luton and it seems just about everyone is renting out their house or a room in their house as the University is there.

I just have the one house rented out and, as I used to live there, it has been well decorated/looked after etc.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

24/10/2016 09:34

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions