Evicted Tenants belongings and money owed.

You are here : Member Forums Other Evicted Tenants belongings and money owed.
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
L
lilly
11 Posts
0 Thanks

I have recently successfully evicted a family from one of my properties in spite of a last minute stop on the bailiff by CAB. The judge dismissed their application as my tenant had refused two offers of accommodation by Cherwell District Council as she felt they were unsuitable. The judge requested that I give her £300 to tide her over out of her deposit, I did this but now find that I am not only out of pocket because of the state the house has been left in. It now requires complete redecoration, the garden needs attention and the full length lounge curtains have gone missing. The garage is full of her belongings and I would like to know how long I have to keep these goods for? I would also like to know if I can bill her for the replacement curtains and a portion of the re-decorating as well as the court costs that I was awarded. Look forward to hearing from you, Regards Suzanne

24/10/2016 13:21

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions