Advice wanted on how to approach insurance company re: cannabis farm found in property

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Advice wanted on how to approach insurance company re: cannabis farm found in property
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
S
sbao
1 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi everyone.

A few months ago I was notified by the police that a cannabis farm has been discovered in one of my properties. I have not seen or been in contact with my tenant since that time, and have just recently regained possession of the property from the court.

As you can imagine, there has been some significant alterations and damage done to the property in order for the cannabis farm to be run. And It is for things like this, I guess, that I pay Landlord Insurance. But I am a bit wary of how to approach my insurance provider as i fear they might try to wriggle their way out of it.

So does anybody have any advice on what to do and how to approach them about it?

25/10/2016 17:29

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband