Dhss tenant

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Dhss tenant
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
bini
342 Posts
39 Thanks

Hi , I am about to accept a couple with 3 kids dhss tenant). They will need to pay £18 per week from their pocket which I can see from their documents they can afford. They have a gurantor ( home owner and working I am taking 2 months worth of rent as a deposit. They are promising me direct payment from council. I have few council tenant but never had a direct payment and never asked for it. Is it something possible?
And also I can't find the form online which gives me authority behalf of tenant to speak to council. Can anybody help me with that please ?

My contract will be based on monthly rent. Council pays 4 weekly and tenant asked to pay that top up £20 per week in short the it won't be so accurate , if they transfer £20 a week , it would be slightly higher at the end of the month , I told them after first three months , we will refund any extra payments or vice versa. Does this sound normal ?

Any problems any body can see ?

I had many dhss inquiries but no working tenant inquiries so I choosed one with lower risk in my opinion.

Thanks

Bini

30/10/2016 20:37

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions