Recovering rent from Tenant

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Recovering rent from Tenant
1 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi. About 4 months ago I took a tenant to court using a Section 8 notice. I was awarded possession and a money order of just over £3000. The tenant didn't turn up at court and left the property before the court sent out the details of the hearing to him. I have emailed him a copy of the hearing results but he has not paid any money to me. He has a good job and works for Bupa so I wanted to obtain an attachment of earnings order. The problem I have is I don't have an address for him. I have tried a couple of people finder agencies with no luck. I know where he works - is this enough information to obtain an attachment of earning order. The court form asks for the tenants address.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Best regards
Mark Pateman

10/11/2016 10:13 - Quote - Report - Thank this member

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Property Six Pack (Gas Elec)

Share this page