Agents Fees

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Agents Fees
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
D
Deborah Berriman
8 Posts
2 Thanks

I'm just listening to a discussion on R4 about the abolition of agents fees. I am a private landlord and decided to charge some fees for the up-front work that I have to do to set up a new tenancy. I keep my fees to a minimum and have not as yet charged for any administration during the course of the tenency. As a private landlord managing my own properties part time I work very hard during the setting up of a new tenancy and feel the fees I charge are justified. I also work hard to ensure my properties and tenants are looked after during their tenancies. I can purchse more services online for which I have to pay. I have always felt that some agents fees ARE too high and have taken advantage of prospective tenants even before they have signed up to a property. Also, I have paid some major fees in applying for new mortgages over the years. I am interested to hear other people's views on this.

This member has been thanked by 1 member for this post.
23/11/2016 08:53

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions