Council tax

You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears Council tax
1 Posts
0 Thanks

My son has let a room in his house to a lodger who needs to renew his visa he is Serbian and he needs to demonstrate that 3 months of council tax has been paid in his name. Does my son need to declare council tax for his lodger?

28/11/2016 21:12

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page