Small Claims Court

You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears Small Claims Court
4 Posts
0 Thanks

Dear Team,
I have two questions relating to Small Claims applications.
1 - I have a judgement and the tenant was ordered to make a monthly payment. They have paid for the past year each month, but stopped making payments without telling me two months ago and are n default of payment. Do I imply apply for a warrant of execution for the remaining monies or do I have t apply to the court?
2 - I applied to the court on a second matter for a sum of money that I estimated at the time of the application. Having completed the witness statement in detail and thoroughly checked the bank statement I have now found that the tenant was in default of a lot more than previously assumed. How do I increase the sum to the actual amount? - Do I simply reapply or do I apply to alter an application. What forms do I use.

Thank you in advance

All the best

30/11/2016 10:21 - Quote - Report - Thank this member

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Property Six Pack (Gas Elec)

Share this page