who pays for the hamper?

You are here : Member Forums Tax Planning and Financial who pays for the hamper?
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
nicest landlord
519 Posts
135 Thanks

RLA news tells us we can win a £100 hamper if we get a quote for RLA insurance.

I was amazed because I thought RLA was a landlord association representing the interests of landlords rather than an insurance company selling insurance products.

Looking through the RLA insurance section on this website the insurance products are clearly branded RLA. The underwriters are mentioned but no insurance company. So I phoned the number and what a surprise I found that the insurance company are Rentguard Insurance who have pestered me for years trying to sell me all sorts of useless insurance getting my attention each time by saying they are phoning on behalf of RLA.

SO what I want to know is; what is the relationship between RLA and Rentguard Insurance? What financial benefit does RLA gain from introducing its members to Rentguard Insurance? And why are the products of an a commercial insurance company branded RLA by RLA itself?

This member has been thanked by 1 member for this post.
01/12/2016 09:20

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband