selling an occupied property

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 selling an occupied property
1 Posts
0 Thanks

I need to vacate a H M O house to sell it.What is the correct procedure.

11/12/2016 12:45

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page