Check-out inventory

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Check-out inventory
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
Mrs F.
3 Posts
0 Thanks

Has anyone had experience of doing their own check-out inventory at the end of a tenancy?
I used an inventory company to do the check-in inventory 2 years ago on my 1-bed apartment, which includes lots of photographic & written evidence. I was going to use them again, but because my tenant moves out on 30th Dec I can't get any inventory companies to agree to do it on that date, as they're all closed during the Christmas/new year hols until 3rd Jan. So I'm very tempted to do the inspection myself in the presence of my tenant), using the check-in report as my reference. (My tenant has been very house proud during the past 2 years so I'm not expecting to find any nasty surprises, fingers crossed! I'd be grateful to hear from anyone that may be able to advise me, thanks.
Ps my main reason for wanting to get the inventory done before 3rd Jan is so that I can get access to the property to do cleaning/painting ahead of a new tenant moving in, hopefully on 7th Jan

13/12/2016 14:22

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband