Tenancy agreement options for Student lets

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management Tenancy agreement options for Student lets
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
msra5kg2
1 Posts
0 Thanks

I recently setup a private limited company to purchase and rent properties from. I am currently obtaining a mortgage in principle and found some resistance when expressing I'll be renting out to students. As this is my first property the lenders have expressed they prefer landlords to have multiple properties with years of experience.

I was advised by an agent that I could set up a single tenancy agreement joint and several agreement for each student to sign off on but wanted to establish whether this would solve my issue of how lenders would classify this BTL.

Has anyone else with little to no experience of BTL's setting up through a ltd company experienced something similar and if so is there anything else I could demonstrate to appease their lending criteria.

Is there a tenancy agreement structure that binds all students to one agreement and thereby could be deemed to be a single let? Has this issue been

Have other

29/12/2016 17:25

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband