sect 7 claim form n005b

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 sect 7 claim form n005b
1 Posts
0 Thanks

section 7 refers to deposit protection certificate and tenancy deposit certificate are these different? An agent set the tenancy up for us and dealt with the deposit so I need to get the information from them. I need to make sure I am asking for the correct things

31/12/2016 11:18

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page