Tenant is leaving - what forms?

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Tenant is leaving - what forms?
Jane Lo
292 Posts
59 Thanks

Hi all,
I am being a little dim. I am looking for a surrender form that I get tenant to sign when he gives me the keys back. I thought there was one in the documents section but I can't find it. The tenant has given notice, all is fine, just wanted a form that he signs to say he has given me the keys, given up his tenancy and gives me a forwarding address. Can anyone point me in the right direction please.

02/01/2017 10:46

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page