New Agent

2,710 Posts
390 Thanks

Took over property with problem tenant.
Orig AST with previous agent.
Can I just serve a new s21 with myself as agent and then just insert cover letter with any court docs explaining that I have now taken over property?

PS - Hello to all forum members.
I used to respond to all posts but got very busy. Will try to get back into the swing next month or so!

12/01/2017 17:16

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page