What address to send to if tenant moved out?

You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears What address to send to if tenant moved out?
3 Posts
0 Thanks


Regarding your information on Claiming rent arrears:

"This procedure is taken when you have already recovered possession of your property by way of accelerated procedure (having not obtained a Judgement for the arrears of rent) or if the tenant has vacated the property leaving arrears of rent which you intend to pursue by way of a County Court Judgement. This procedure should not be followed if you have already obtained Judgement for the arrears of rent under the possession procedure."

If the tenant moves out, how am I able to find their new address to send them a claim?


31/01/2017 16:21

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page