Legal advice in South Wales

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Legal advice in South Wales
3 Posts
0 Thanks

I have an issue with one of my properties whereby access to the house is being restricted by a neighbour storing building materials and the like in the access lane. It's got to the stage where I can't get in there with a van to carry out maintenance etc. I've tried to resolve the situation amicably but that hasn't worked. Can anyone suggest a lawyer in South Wales who has expertise in this area so that I can be advised whether there is the option of successfully applying for an injunction to force my neighbour to keep the road clear?

06/02/2017 19:30

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page