Taking possession of my property

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Taking possession of my property
10 Posts
0 Thanks

I would like to give notice to my tenants who are on a rolling periodic tenancy. Can I e mail them or should I put it in a letter and deliver it to them by hand/recorded delivery? Do i have to give them at least 2 months notice? Can I get a sample letter that I can send them from you and which one should I use.
Thank you

15/02/2017 18:09

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page