excellent RLA checklist

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management excellent RLA checklist
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
nicest landlord
430 Posts
108 Thanks

I have just issued and signed the RLA "Start of tenancy checklist from October 2015".

This is the answer to all my worries about showing how I have complied with the blizzard of new requirements over the past 2 years. It felt enough for me to settle down to the reality that I no longer serve s21 at the start of the tenancy but I know I need to adapt to the new landscape. For me this document is as essential as it was to serve s21 and is a key part to setting up a tenancy in the right way so that when things go wrong I am ready to take action not scrambling around trying to get things set up properly.

I will be able to show in the future that I have complied with all the rules and go straight on to serving s21 rather than having to start with serving How to Rent and other rubbish before being able to serve s21.

It is a really good checklist. Thank you RLA

This member has been thanked by 2 members for this post.
27/02/2017 17:21

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband