Redress Schemes.

You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears Redress Schemes.
2 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi, I am a landlord and have now acquired another property, owned by another person. I am managing the rental and need to join a redress scheme. I'm thinking the property ombudsman, but does anybody recommend others and why. Thanks.

27/02/2017 22:34

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband

Share this page