Section 8's

1 Posts
0 Thanks

I have served a section 8 to a tenant for rent arrears, i need to know what to do next as this is the first section 8 i have served, (i know about section 21) but need advice about what the next stage of a section 8 is, do i submit a N5 and a N119 form?

01/03/2017 13:06

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page