Mainteance in block of flats

You are here : Member Forums Maintenance Mainteance in block of flats
6 Posts
0 Thanks

I own a flat in a purpose built block of flats.I rent to my tenants. I pay service charge and ground rent which also covers building insurance. I didn't do separate flat building insurance or contents insurance thinking that it covered by my service charge and ground rent. Now I came to know that if there is a problem in my flat for e.g water leakage which damages communal area or other flats then I am liable to pay the expenses. Do I do separate flat building insurance? Please guide me regarding this matter.

02/03/2017 23:14

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband

Share this page