15 Posts
0 Thanks

I have an order for possession, and I have possession. The person who was in the property, not my tenant, has left. I have a judgement for rent arrears and costs and this was "Transferred to the High Court" as detailed in the order I have. The tenant who signed the lease who was related to the person occupying the property (his estranged mother) has apparently bought a three bedroom detached house about 10 miles away. He is not living there, no one is living there it is being refurbished. This is my first repossession and my first County Court/High Court action of this type. How do I enforce my order? An idiots guide please.

03/03/2017 17:02

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband

Share this page