You are here : Member Forums Other EPC
21 Posts
0 Thanks

I have a leasehold flat within a block of flats which I am renting out. My question is as the flat is joined to a block of flats which means I cannot put in place things like wall cavity insulation or insulation in the attic, does that mean I need an EPC or does my flat come under an HMO licence belonging to my freeholder body?

05/03/2017 15:47

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page