Students from the USA/overseas.

You are here : Member Forums Other Students from the USA/overseas.
10 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi have a 5 bed HMO in Brighton that I let out to students. I have had an application from a student from the USA who wants to stay in the UK for 1 year as part of her course.

I have a couple of questions.

What do I need to do about checking her right to rent?
Also, what is the best way to take payment for her deposit, as she will still be in the US when this is required.

Any tips and advice appreciated.

thanks in advance.

06/03/2017 08:29

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband

Share this page