Wilful damage of the property

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Wilful damage of the property
Forum Avatar
150 Posts
1 Thanks


I have a tenant and she wants a Council House. She made the bathroom to overflow to cause damage to the property. I had the Homeserve in place and she didn't tell me or the homeserve of any leak.

Now, she tells me that I am a good Landlord and there was no leak in the bath. May be she deliberately let water on the floor.

Tenancy is in her name but his boyfriend is paying the rent.

I have given her the eviction notice and she has taken that to Council.

I have informed the insurance for the damage and they are asking for quotations.

Any advice please?

28/03/2017 09:08

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband

Share this page