Value of a garden?

You are here : Member Forums Campaigning and Policy Value of a garden?
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
S
stevetodd
13 Posts
0 Thanks
I own one flat in a block of 4, we also own the freehold between us. My flat is on the first (top) floor so does not directly access the garden, the tenants have to go out their front door down the communal stairs then out the back door to access it (they tend not to use it much). The downstairs flats are keen to get the garden segmented off so they can access a garden directly from their flats. The flat owner below me has asked to buy my garden, I am waivering because although I do not see much benefit in it for the tenants, if I ever sold that may be a differnt story despite its poor access arrangements. The garden is about 30' x 15' Has anyone seen any information that may allow me to value it, eg identical adjacent flats for sale one with and one without a garden. The property is located in Battersea (London) and the value of my flat is about 320,000 (3 bed) her's is 2 bed and about 275,000.
04/04/2007 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions