Getting money back after a CCJ

You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears Getting money back after a CCJ
16 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi There

The bailiffs came yesterday to evict my tenant who owes £4926 in rent arrears and the CCJ states he should have paid this yesterday along with surrendering the room.

The tenant had already gone. I have his home address. He is a student.

What is the best way of recovering the money please?

Send bailiffs to his home address i.e. his mother?

Many thanks


13/04/2017 10:44

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband

Share this page