You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears MCOL
Ian Hs
8 Posts
0 Thanks

I am about to make a money claim online for a tenant,
I had a tenant who was evicted owing me nearly £4,000
I do not know the persons new address although i know where she works and have her National Insurance no.

Can anybody advise me on the correct procedure to start a claim please

17/05/2017 07:27

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband

Share this page