RLA's room only AST agreement

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management RLA's room only AST agreement
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
S
scn
9 Posts
0 Thanks

Good morning, i was looking at the RLA'a sample AST (room only), and was wondering of i am able to sign such agreement on behalf of my company who is the legal owner of the property who is an HMO, meaning i would have to insert the company name in the landlord box and sign my name on behalf of the company in the signatory box. would this agreement be suitable for me.
Also if i wanted to change few minor details such as who is responsible for bills etc.. as in my case landlord pays council tax, and all bills associated with the communal areas and the shared kitchen, whilst tenants of individual rooms will be responsible for their own electricity bills ( they have prepaid key meters) as every room in the house has its own prepaid electricity meter that supplies heating and hot water in the individual rooms. many tks and regards

17/05/2017 11:10

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband