Need help filling N119

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Need help filling N119
2 Posts
0 Thanks

Please can you phone me? I tried to contact you yesterday. I am not sure how to fill page 3 of N119. 07968744719

  1. (a) Delete this paragraph if there is no underlessee or mortgagee.

(b) If there is, give that person’s name and address and file, in court, an additional copy of the particulars of claim for service on that person.

If my husband name is on the mortgage, should I put his name there?

and not sure what attachment I need:
rent statement
Witness Statement
Copy of Section 8 Notice ? Prove that it had been received ?
Diary event
I read that I need 3 copies of everything, really? they already have their ASTs... Please advice.

18/05/2017 08:40

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband

Share this page