Maintainance and keys not being returned

You are here : Member Forums Access Maintainance and keys not being returned
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
L
LadderCarrier
2 Posts
1 Thanks
Could you please clarify two points for me. I have asked your helpdesk via the phone and recieved what I thought were good answers however they have been contridicted by a respecable agent and a page on the web.Help please!

1) I have a tenant who has given me notice to quit which expires in two months time but I suspect he may not return the keys or be there for the final inspection. What can I do if either or all of these events take place, for instance can I change the locks and move a new tenant in or do I have to get a court order to reclaim possesion..or something else.

2)If the keys are not returned or he does not turn up for the final inspection what can I do regarding the final inspection and carrying out maintainance. There is also an area of maitainance wants doing but they are refusing to allow me in to do it although thier contract says I can do so after a miniumum of 24 hours written notice, but they do not comply

16/01/2012 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband