Tenancy change

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management Tenancy change
5 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi, I have been renting to a couple but now they have split and one has moved out and one wishes to continue. It was on a rolling contract after an initial 6 months fixed term. Do I have to do a new contract AST or can I do some sort of amendment to change to one name?


Natalie Khoaz

22/05/2017 17:23

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page