3 Posts
0 Thanks

We are letting our house out for 6 months via HomeAway. The tenant has paid HomeAway up front.
We want to back up our holiday let with a tenancy agreement but we do not know which is the best agreement to use. We were thinking the AST is the one to use but its not completely applicable.
Could you please advise?
Thank you.

04/07/2017 22:30

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband

Share this page