Change of Tenancy

You are here : Member Forums Other Change of Tenancy
4 Posts
0 Thanks

My daughter paid 300.00 when she moved into a London flat for Change of Tenant. Now she is leaving her flat mates want her to pay a further 150.00 as half towards the change of tenant. How can I argue this legally or any other way so that this outrageous charge is not paid and so that she is not held liable for any further rent once she has left the flat.

15/07/2017 08:11

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page