FSel Contained Flat

You are here : Member Forums HMO Licensing FSel Contained Flat
3 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi, I would like to know if self contained flats, within a house, where the house has been converted needs to be licensed. Also if you need permission from the council to convert a house into self contained ie 3 self contained flats, not a large affair.

Thank you

21/07/2017 22:48

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page