How long do we need to provide access for possessions after bailiff eviction?
Tenant was given plenty time however ignored us, the court and the bailiffs until they were actually removed with police in attendance.
The bailiffs advised us and the tenants that we only have to provide storage or access for 1 week.
- Is it correct that I only need to store their belongings for 1 week?
- How many times do I need to provide access during this week?
- How long does this need to be for?
- Can we charge them up front for our time?
- Can we sell any belongings to cover previous arrears or costs?
- After the initial week is up can we just throw everything?
Thanks for your help.
Want to read more?
This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.