Boundary dispute

You are here : Member Forums Other Boundary dispute
11 Posts
0 Thanks

A neighbour of my property has cut and removed trees from my garden hedgerow. He refused to discuss the matter with me so I decided to take legal action through the small claims court to recover costs for the damages.

When I presented the N1 form to the court clerk he told me it was the wrong form but couldn't tell me the correct one as this was "legal advice".

Please can anyone tell me which is the correct reference number for the form for this type of claim?

27/07/2017 20:56

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page