Tenancy Agreements

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management Tenancy Agreements
Steve R D
4 Posts
0 Thanks


Today I have had a message from one of my Tenants to say that him and his partner are breaking up and he would like to come off the tenancy agreement which is a 12 month fixed assured tenancy agreement which is due to end in November 2017 and the tenancy agreement be transferred into his partners name who will continue living there and will start paying the rent (previously has been coming from his bank account). I have messaged her to see what she has to say about the situation but am yet to hear back. (Sent message today) They have been living there 2 and a half years and have been reliable.
Both parties contributed towards the deposit which is secured in the insurance backed deposit guard.
He wants me to provide him some options as to what is best so I thought it best contact the RLA to see what might be best in my situation.

Many Thanks


28/07/2017 20:28

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page