Admission form N9A

You are here : Member Forums Other Admission form N9A
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
P
PeeBee
6 Posts
0 Thanks

Regarding a fees dispute with my now ex agent, whereby having paid full management fees, finders fees and now they want a cancellation fee of a full month's rent, plus I turned down a tenant they had found - after I had tended ny resignation. Total of £830. The Ombudsman was unable to help as I had signed an agreement with them 4 years ago accepting their terms and conditions. To date the agent has refused to send me a copy of those particular conditions but did send one to the Ombudsman -? Upon receipt of the court papers I admitted the claim as I cannot afford a solicitor. CAB advised I just fill in box 11, making an offer of £50 per month. Should I have filled in all my financial situation to the agent? The agent has formally rejected my offer and refuses to release my tenant's deposit to the new agent as well as my gas cert etc until I have paid them in full within 21 days fron August 17. What should I do next please?

20/08/2017 11:35

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband