evict a tenant

You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears evict a tenant
Member 4643/O
8 Posts
0 Thanks


how can i evict a tenant using a claim to court under a section 21 if the tenant has refused to allow access for the EPC to be carried out?

30/08/2017 14:14

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page