How to gain possession when a Company let has ended?

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 How to gain possession when a Company let has ended?
2 Posts
0 Thanks

The Common Law tenancy contract I signed with a Limited company came to an end. The people who the company set up the tenancy to accommodate are refusing to leave. (Are they squatters?) The company wants to wash its hands of them. I believe the company is responsible to hand back to me the property with vacant possession at the end of the contract term.
Please bear in mind ( to the best of my knowledge) the tenancy is is governed by Common Law and not regulated by any of the usual statutes for residents/tenants.
How do I make an application for possession. Is it by using form N244 or are there CPR to follow to use at court to get a possession order ( as there is for statutorily regulated tenancies).
Has anyone been down this route before?

05/09/2017 17:18

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page