re EPC for sub standard properties deadline April 2020
I have read through the RLA Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards Information and am really struggling to understand some of it. I would really appreciate your guidance in regard to what I legally have to do for EPC purposes in the following circumstances in regard to the April 2020 deadline for existing tenancies.
• Self contained Flat in a listed building
• EPC rated G16 dated 19th April 2010
• Tenancy commenced 31 May 2015 and now a statutory periodic tenancy and tenant will stay beyond April 2020
• Self contained flat in a conservation area
• EPC rated G19 dated 14th April 2011
• Tenancy commenced 23 July 2016 and now a statutory periodic tenancy and tenant will stay beyond
• A flat in a conservation area
• No EPC certificate
• Tenant protected by Rent Act 1977 and has been there well before we bought the flat in 1986 and expected to be there in 2020.
Want to read more?
This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.