You are here : Member Forums Other Certificates
1 Posts
0 Thanks

I have a house which does not have any gas connections, there is no piped gas, no LPG and so no gas appliances. The boiler is electric as are all of the heaters in the house. Is there a certificate I need to confirm their safety before renting? If I get an electrician out to PAT test everything will that be enough? I am assuming that as there are no gas appliances in the house that there would be no need to have a gas safety certificate.

09/09/2017 19:30

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page