Boarded up property

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Boarded up property
35 Posts
4 Thanks

Morning all. I am looking at a ground floor flat that has metal boards over the doors and windows. I've not bought a property with this before and I wondered what the difference is. I'd imagine I have to pay fees to have this removed if I purchase the property although I've no idea who or how much. I'd also imagine that this may have damaged the doors/frames/windows so I might need to factor in replacing them all. I just wondered if I could swap a few thoughts with someone who has purchased a property in this condition. I do not know why it is in this state but don't think it means the property was repossessed, am I right? Could this mean that the flat is unsafe in anyway? I won't need a mortgage but I'm no builder so do not want to get into something that needs structural work etc. Any advice is much appreciated.

12/09/2017 09:27

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page