You are here : Member Forums Other FRA
David Croissant
3 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi - I just wanted to confirm that a Fire Risk Assessment can be undertaken by a responsible person in a HMO (i.e. the licence holder) as my business partner was informed that it might no longer be the case.

15/09/2017 15:42

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page